Cambridge International AS & A Level Biology Coursebook with Digital Access (2 Years) Author/s: Mary Jones, Richard Fosbery, Dennis Taylor, Jennifer Gregory. Extensive research through lesson observations, teacher interviews and work with our online research community (the Cambridge Panel) means that this coursebook with digital access meets the real teaching needs of the biology classroom. Multi-part exam-style questions ensure students feel confident approaching assessment. New features provide reflection opportunities and self-evaluation checklists develop responsible learners. For the first examination from 2022, these resources meet the real needs of the biology classroom.
- Features (such as ‘Before You Start’), summaries, and reflection boxes provide students with metacognitive and content-based reflection opportunities.
- Science in Context features with open-ended discussion questions enable students to practice their English skills, interpret ideas in a real-world context, and debate concepts with other learners.
- Multi-part exam-style questions at the end of each chapter help prepare students for examinations and cover the range of paper styles.
- Provides a range of inquiry questions – such as practical activities, group work, and debate questions, that help students develop 21st-century skills.
- Combined print and digital resources enable you to use the content in a format that suits you.
- Includes answers to in-chapter and exam-style questions so students have everything they need to revise when they want
- Practical activity features build student understanding so that they can put theory into a practical context.