A flexible suite of skills-based resources providing full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE 0530 and 7160 Spanish as a Foreign Language syllabuses for examination 2021. Authored by Manuel Capelo, Victor Gonzalez, and Francisco Lara. With an international approach, these resources encourage intercultural awareness with a focus on Spanish as a world language. Engaging activities, specifically created to stimulate learning, help develop language skills, and support students through the course.
- Promotes a deeper understanding of the Spanish language and culture in Spanish-speaking countries around the world.
- Engaging texts, images and audio enhance the activities in the coursebook and help students develop language skills.
- Revision sections and clear learning objectives encourage self-assessment and support students through the Cambridge IGCSE (0530) and IGCSE (9-1)(7160) Spanish as a Foreign Language syllabuses.
- Students are taken on a journey around the Spanish-speaking world through engaging texts, images and audio.
- The skills-based approach and variety of activities help students to acquire language and develop communication skills in a practical way.
- The answers to the activities in the coursebook are provided in the teacher’s resource.
- Revision sections and clearly stated learning objectives promote self-assessment.
- Completely in Spanish to immerse students in the target language and culture.
- Practical exercises expand on concepts taught in the relevant units of the coursebook.
- Suitable for homework or classwork material.
- Offers additional support to students to further develop their language skills.
- Completely in Spanish, with an international outlook and a focus on Spanish-speaking cultures around the world